As a 31 year, combat-tested veteran and local business owner, Republican Bill Benner believes it’s time to make our communities better by sending battle proven leadership to Harrisburg.
As State Representative, Bill Benner will:
- Good Jobs: Right Here, Right Now! It’s time Perry County stops exporting over 70% of our labor every day. Bill will find ways to bring good jobs home so we can have good paying jobs without driving an hour each way
- Reduce red tape and overlapping regulations to promote freedom and economic growth
- Hold government agencies accountable to the people they serve
- INITIATE property tax reform to reduce the burden on home owners
- Uphold 2nd Amendment freedoms and ensure no one takes our guns
- Protect the unborn and women’s health
- Support our Military & Veterans – and their families
A Perry County resident and Air National Guard veteran of over 30 years, Bill strives to uphold the core values instilled in him in the United States Air Force and will exemplify those core values in Harrisburg.